CBDfx Review & Coupon Code 2020
The 'value for money' brand with a huge selection
CBDFX Coupon Code: Use FXSAVINGS at checkout for 10% off your order.
CBDfx make great quality products at an affordable price, making them one of my top 'value for money' brands. You can also find just about any type of CBD based on product on their website.
Overall Rating: 4.5/5
Use coupon code FXSAVINGS at checkout for 10% off your order.
CBDFX is one of the older CBD product companies on the market, having been established back in 2015. From all appearances, the company started with a heavy emphasis on vape products, with their probable parent company named VAPECO distribution LLC.
Based in California, today the company offers a large range of other CBD-based products that you can take advantage of to address your needs. The company is also cofounded by two or more members, though we could only confirm that Ali Esmaili is one of the individuals at the helm of this excellent company.
The company offers significant discounts to military and first responder personnel, as their way of giving thanks to the men and women that serve this country.
- Industry Leading CO2 Extraction - considered the gold standard for extracting CBD oil, it leaves no toxic residue like other common solvents (such as butane).
- Products Are Tested By Independent Labs - this helps to ensure that results are not forged in-house and adds a level of transparency and trust to products. CBDFX has lab results for most of their products available on their website.
- Full Spectrum CBD Oils - many of their products retain many of the beneficial compounds and assorted cannabinoids that can make them more effective, but also keeping levels of THC; the psychoactive and generally undesirable cannabinoid, at or below acceptable levels (0-0.3%). The entourage effect is highly sought after and can simply be explained by a 1+1=3 situation.
If you have been an enthusiast of using CBD vape products for any amount of time, then you would have possibly known of CBDFX’s existence. This is because much of their product line revolves around customers who vape, though they are frequently expanding their lines to include new products. You can currently find the following on offer at their website:
CBD Vape Pens And Kits
If you are contemplating using a CBD product via the vaping method, a common source of confusion is the difference between a pen and a kit.
Pens are ideal for travel and are one time use only. Kits, on the other hand are a larger set up, rechargeable with refillable cartridges that are best suited for home use. This means that there’s a good chance you would need to use both of them depending on the particular circumstance.
CBDfx Vape Pen Review
CBDFX has on offer both individual and 12 pack vape pens which carry steep discounts.
There are a few differences between the pens, such as:
- Flavor varieties – blue raspberry, Tropic breeze, strawberry lemonade, fresh mint, pineapple express, gelato, platinum rose and OG Kush are all options you can choose from.
- Strength – their vape pens also come in higher strength terpene form, which supplies 50 mg CBD per pen, while the standard pens supply 30 mg.
Prices for an individual pen are either $14.99 or $19.99 (for the higher strength terpenes), while the 12 pack retails for a discounted price of $149.88. You can also take advantage of the limited time bundles which include other products such as gummies, oils or pills to name a few. Prices for these vary depending on what’s included.
CBDFx Vape Kits And Cartridges Review
CBDFX’s CBD vape kit was designed specifically to work at an optimal temperature setting to vaporize CBD vape oils. You can safely combine their CBD vape oil additive with your favorite flavored e-liquid to enjoy the rapid benefits this method of administration offers.
The complete vape kit apparatus retails for $39.99, while an additional replacement cartridge costs just $8.99.
CBDFX Vape Juice Review
If you despise the hassle of having to combine a CBD vape oil additive and an e- liquid, then you can simply opt for a ready-made CBD vape juice which they offer in assorted flavor and strength profiles.
- Strength – available in 250, 500, 1000mg
- Flavors – blue raspberry, fruity cereal, rainbow candy, strawberry kiwi, strawberry milk and wild watermelon. The terpene line is available in gelato, OG Kush, platinum rose and pineapple express flavors.
Prices for these ready-made vape juices range from $39.99 to $99.99 depending on strength and variety.
While previously mentioned, it is important that you understand what the CBD terpenes are. In a nutshell, terpenes are active compounds that naturally occur in the plants along with the cannabinoids and have a range of activity that can enhance the natural properties of CBD.
Some people stand to benefit from the addition of these terpenes, while others are looking for a primarily cannabinoid driven experience.
Terpene products are available in CBD vape juice and vape pen forms.
The most classic incarnation of CBD has to be the tincture, which CBDFX has made available in several flavor/strength combinations. Perfect for oral use, it is advised to let sit under the tongue (sublingual administration) for 60 seconds before swallowing.
Flavors include lychee lemon kiwi, lemon lime mint, blueberry pineapple lemon and natural, and are available in 500, 1000 and 1500mg bottles. One bottle costs $74.99, $125 or $160 respectively based on the strength.
Recommended for: managing pain and inflammation, relieving anxiety or occasional sleeplessness.
CBD Oil Geek Pro Tip: we recommend picking up the tincture bundle which includes one bottle each of the 500, 1000 and 1500mg tincture oil (natural flavor) for the massively discounted price of $174.99.
CBDFX Gummy Review
If you need to coerce yourself into consuming your daily CBD dose, or just need a guilty indulgence, CBDFX’s delicious vegan CBD gummy bears are here for you.
Each individual gummy contains 5mg CBD, and is available in 8 and 60 count serving containers. You also have the option of upgrading your CBD gummies by purchasing a version enhanced with turmeric and spirulina. Turmeric is a well-known super anti-oxidant, while spirulina is a superfood loaded with many beneficial compounds.
The 8 count pouch retails for $9.99 while the 60 count bottle of gummies retails for $59.99.
Recommended for: the elderly, people who have difficulties swallowing pills, or kids (if appropriate).
CBDFX Capsules Reviews
More correctly, they are actually soft gels, made with a soft gelatin shell for easy swallowing. Each soft gel supplies 25 mg CBD oil, and is available in 8 and 30 count containers.
They retail for $19.99 or $59.99 respectively.
This is a unique product offered by CBDFX, and one that is particularly attractive for getting your midafternoon dose of CBD in. These 2 ounce shot bottles come in refreshing lemonade and berry flavors and supply 20mg CBD per shot.
The retail price of one bottle is $6.99
These are not a new invention per se, but when it comes to getting your CBD dose in it is actually quite smart. If you’ve ever used breath strips before, these can be considered the same kind of thing except that you place it under your tongue instead of on it.
Each sublingual strip delivers either 15 mg or 25 mg CBD, and comes in a cool fresh mint flavor. They retail for $9.99 (three count) or $19.99 (five count) for the respective strengths.
Recommended for: discreetly getting your CBD dose in while on the go, or in social situations that would merit uncomfortable stares. No one suspects an innocent breath strip of being anything else!
While use of CBD wax concentrates (also known as dabs or dabbing) is not as common as vaping or using orally, these products still have their loyal fan base because of the concentrated dosage form and a method that still basically resembles vaping.
CBDFX also offers a dedicated dab pen that allows easy application of the dab to the heating coil for inhalation. The pen is rechargeable with the accompanied USB charger that comes in the box.
One jar of the concentrated wax contains approximately 20 servings (20 g), with each gram supplying 300mg CBD and retails for $49.99.
No range of CBD offerings is complete without topicals, and CBDFX offers an impressive range of products designed for external use. These include:
Formulated with a total of 250mg CBD per 30ml bottle, and enriched with a range of essential oils and botanicals, this product is ideal for reducing signs of aging, soothing irritated or inflamed skin, moisturizing and boosting collagen production for a multipronged approach to ageless skin.
One bottle retails for $99.99.
Recommended for: all skin types as part of your daily beauty regimen.
CBDFX’s cream is a soothing and nourishing combination of CBD oil, menthol and white willow bark which can be easily applied for a non-greasy effect on your skin.
Available in 30ml and 50ml sizes (which supply 100mg or 150mg CBD respectively) they retail for $29.99 or $39.99 at the manufacturer’s website.
Recommended for: mild to moderate pain, inflammation or other skin issues.
CBD skin balms are an oil-based topical rubs ideal for application to the body possessing the advantage of not easily being washed off. CBDFX manufactures 4 different CBD balm products to address your specific needs, including:
- Muscle Balm-combining CBD, camphor, wintergreen and peppermint oil provides a hot and cool sensation to relieve muscle tension and pain. Ideal for minor aches and post-workout recovery.
- Calming Balm-the combination of CBD, lavender, chamomile and tea tree oil are perfect for helping to soothe sensitive or irritated skin. Best choice for sensitive skin.
- Overnight Recovery Balm-fortified with shea butter, essential oil and their secret weapon- evening primrose oil, CBD Overnight Recovery Balm is ideal for application before bed for a deep restorative effect. Use after a hard day’s work to wake up refreshed the next day.
- Shea Butter Citrus Balm- uniquely blended with a rich combination of essential oils, shea butter and of course CBD, this balm is perfect for nourishing your skin in every sense of the word. Make a part of your daily routine if necessary, or apply to troublesome areas.
Each 150mg jar of the CBD balm retails for $39.99.
Pet (Dog) Tinctures
CBDFX is one of the few companies that also cater to the pet market, having available oil tinctures that offer our companions many of the same benefits we have come to expect, and use it for ourselves.
Available in 150,300 and 600mg bottles appropriate for all sized dog breeds, and retails for $39.99, $59.99 and $89.99 respectively.
CBDFX is an industry leader and already commands a large market share. Their products are high quality, and very affordable, backed by many pleased customer testimonials. The high degree of trust and the effort they put into their product pages and website is also excellent.
They get our nod of approval without hesitation. You will leave a happy shopper.
CBDfx Coupon Code
Use code FXSAVINGS to get 10% off your order.